Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Add custom Domain?

I am working on converting my old campaign world to 5e/Roll20. The major deity of my world has a custom Domain. Is there any way to add this Domain to my compendium or somewhere so I can select it for the multiple NPCs I have that worship her, rather than having to manually add it into each character sheet as I make an NPC?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Unfortunately, Custom Compendiums are not yet available (and are not likely to appear anytime soon-though you can add your vote to this suggestion ). There are some ways you can write custom data to a sheet on a case-by-case basis with the API (Pro level perk), but most homebrew is limited to manual entry.
I would gladly, but I don't seem to be able to vote. :(
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Aelanna said: I would gladly, but I don't seem to be able to vote. :( Sorry, I didn't know how long you'd been a member or if you had already voted on anything. Plus get 5 votes, Pro get 10, and everyone gets 1 vote per year of membership.
So yeah, I don't count...
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Aelanna said: So yeah, I don't count... Of course you do. I wouldn't worry too much about lacking a vote yet, though. You have a voice and really, that's more important than a vote. The Suggestion Forum suffers from a perception that it is a wish list that the designers use to guide their efforts. That would be a mad way to run a company. It is a way of gauging user interest in some features, that may help them to prioritize the items on their roadmap. In the case of Custom Compendiums, Roll20 has communicated that there are significant roadblocks, technical and legal. So a vote indicates interest, but it's not a mandate. I've voted on it, but I don't have illusions that it's going to happen soon.
I don't mind so much not being able to vote, but I can't even comment on topics I didn't start, so i can't even reply or add to conversations about suggestions by others.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I was under the impression that any level of membership can at least post to the Suggestions forum. Can you not?