Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Chronicles of Darkness Sheet - Horizontal Scrolling

I'm having a problem where there is not a horizontal scroll bar on the bottom of the Chronicles of Darkness Sheet, making it hard to see with right side of the sheet. Is there a fix for this?
Is this something that doesn't happen on other sheets? What I've noticed, no sheets have a horizontal scrollbar

Edited 1563642114
Orp
Sheet Author
I've not known Char sheets to have horizontal scrollbars. Sometimes though it happens that the sheet's set Width is larger than Roll20's defacto windown pop-out width. A quick fix is to resize Roll20's pop-out window to the width of your liking, so the whole of the Char Sheet is displayed. Alternatively you could contact the sheet's author or make a request for someone, to adjust its dimensions.