Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Need Help with Core Die Rolls

So I have been trying to set up a new game for me and some friends but every time I try to roll a die it gives me a d20 roll even if the die is only supposed to be d4, d6 etc. I think it has something to do with the Core Die Roll option but I have it blank anyone think they could give me a hand?
1563489213
Mike deBoston
Compendium Curator
In the chat window try:  [[ 2d4 ]]
Ok so that gave me the command for rolling dice correctly so thanks for that but I'm still having the issue when selecting the attacks on the player care/sheet. Any ideas on a fix for this?
1563490493
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
There are a lot of character sheets available on Roll20, with a lot of different dice mechanics.  You will need to tell what character sheet you are using.
D&D 5E by Roll20 is the one being used. Sorry for the missing info.