Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5e][Discord][EST] Looking for a player for Digimon Campaign(Nat 19 Inspired)

Hi you can call me Vil, Recently after watching a lot of nat 19 I was inspired to make a digimon based campaign. We originally had enough people and just conducted a small session to get everyone up and ready but sadly after the session one player just disappeared. Tried contacting him but appeared to have been ghosted. After talking it over with the group posting this to see if anyone would be interested in taking his spot. Info is below.  ////////////Info\\\\\\\\\\\ *This campaign is mainly 5e with inspiration from the blazing azure crow digimon campaign. *There's a special layout for making your character (Will be a kid from 9-12) which will be discussed in discord and posted in the roll20. *Digimon partner are decided by a few rolls.(But if you want a specific maybe something can be worked out) *This campaign is semi- serious with story but since your characters are kids so do expect the typical digimon story but this will have a more dark tone. *Also not the best Dm but I think I'm okay, normally a bit more on the rules side of thing but with this campaign want this to be more fun and rule of cool type of thing so we'll see how that plays out. /////////Requirement\\\\\\\\ I do not require much just two things. 1. That you have a good understanding of 5e, dosen't need to be great but enough so you know how the basics works(attacks, actions, saves, skills,spells. etc) 2. That you like and know digimon. ////////Closing info\\\\\\\ That's mainly it if anything number two is a lot more important than number 1 since I want my players to have fun in this and experience in their own way and their own digimon adventure. When this would happen is on a Wednesday from 5:30pm to 8:30pm.(EST)  If you would like to join just leave a response here explain some info about yourself. The layout would be like this. Player Name: Age: Dnd Experience: Digimon Experience:  I'll send you a pm and after talking a bit an invite to the discord server to conduct a little interview. Nothing serious just have had a bad experience with certain types of player and would like to get an idea of how you may play/work with the group etc.
Player Name : Toast, Toaster, Thana, really any permutation of my screen name works. Age : 26 Dnd Experience : I'm familiar enough with 5e to have run a campaign. I'm not up on every rule (mostly the optional stuff from the DMG) but I know the basic stuff. I've been playing tabletop since I was 13, so it wasn't horribly difficult to pick up. Digimon Experience : I'll go get my binder with cards from the amalgamation of a movie they released stateside here in a minute. I've been a fan ever since it came out stateside pretty much, and I've run my own forum campaign with my best friend, as well as used the fanmade system specifically for Digimon. I'm not familiar with Nat 19, but I couldn't really pass up Digimon+tabletop.