Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Laptop/ipad tandem use

Hi, is there any way to set it up so that I can use my laptop as the DM client and have an iPad on the table for players to see the player view map and tokens? I have a local group but would love to start integrating roll 20 to improve our gameplay.  Thanks. 
Creating a Dummy Account (and why) Here's a tip that might work for you. If you plan for your players to interact with iPad i.e. move there tokens (rolls would be better handled on your side, I think) then you can give this dummy account control over tokens.