Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Turn Order Broken - today with update

Adding PCs and NPCs to turn order works as intended although adding Custom Items, like buff effects etc does not work. Addition custom made turn order adding is broken even with -1 turn duration. Thank you for pleasure of being able to use your services, i look forwad to a fix soon! Kerox
Hello, I have the same problem. I thought it was a script problem and I made a Rollback. Unfortunately, I can't go back over all the work I did in one day. :( It pissed me off so much to lose all the work of an all-nighter. So I find myself in the middle of a session having to stop at the Climax because the Order window no longer displays anything. I hope that the problem will be fixed very quickly, the problems and bugs that are coming on Roll20 these days are really delaying me.
I can confirm that the turn order appears to be inoperable.
A quick fix to get it working, open tracker options and clear turn tracker from there, however don't add custom items as that seems to be what is causing the issue.
It also broke animated tokens- The tokens are converted to static images.

Edited 1562900147
Yep can't add any custom items any more, and also can't even add tokens sometimes. Sigh. Edit: Also I can't seem to even assign numbers to tokens. The text fields get stuck in edit mode so the values don't ever change. At this point it's hard to not feel like every update is going to somehow break long standing features. Bleh.
Yes, i also try to put with macro and manually and doesn't work :( 
Hi everyone, Thank you for reporting this issue, we were able to reproduce it on our end and a ticket has been submitted to investigate the cause and scope of the problem. Sorry for the trouble while we resolve this!
Thank you (I too can confirm I have this issue)
Any word on when this issue should be fixed? Thanks.
I haven't seen anything that would say it's fixed but it seems to be working again in my games. Of course the proof will be when I run my game on Thursday. 
Hoping to be usufull: the turn order was broken for us tonight as well. I think the issue was cause when I added a custom item (Escalation Die for 13th age). I tried to clear the turn order but from that moment on I couldn't see anything anymore. Awkwardly only one of the player (out of 4) was able to see the turn order working. 
Davemania
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I also had issues with the turn tracker tonight, definitely as a result of a custom item (round counter). When I cleared the list, reloaded the page and populated again without the round counter I had no more issues.
Rigel
Pro
Marketplace Creator
PLEASE, bring back custom items in the turn order. Tracking buffs on the turn order is intuitive and very helpful. Please bring back this feature. Playing without is not as fun and more burdensome on the game.
I only use custom items because we play in person with minis, the players don't have tokens or sheets. I use custom tracker item for each character. This failure in Roll20 breaks my game!
The turn order itself is completely broken for me. It started with the custom items (for Lair Action) but since that point my turn order doesn't even load anything in it 90% of the time. 
It was broken for us last Monday - noticed it during the game when trying to run a battle. It showed up for some players, but didn't show up for me as GM. It then appeared to be working later in the week when I tested it, but again it is broken today, and it doesn't seem to be working for player sessions either. I have a lot of automated stuff that happens via the API in the turn tracker, with custom items for tracking spell durations and round counters etc, so this not working means I'll have to run combats manually tomorrow.
Patrick Von Raven
Pro
Marketplace Creator
It worked in a game I play in, but I just checked the campaign the I run and the turn order doesn't work still.
It started to work mid session tonight. I'd say 8-8:30 PM EST.  We started the session at 7. Didn't get to really doing anything until 7:30 when we toyed with the tracker, saw it was broken. Our DM tried the tracker again later, and it worked for all of us. 
Turn Order is now working for myself and other users in the Game! Thank you so much Roll20 and the team you have for providing us with a great platform to play D&D and many other games on! Many Thanks Kerox
Patrick Von Raven
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks, Roll20!
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Any update on this issue?
Hello all, I have poked the devs for more information. As soon as we have any, we will let you know. Thanks!
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
OK, I verified I'm not getting this issue in my tests.  Apparently a patch went out for it a few weeks ago, so it should be resolved at this point.