Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Monsters missing from the Compendium

I purchased Dungeon of the Mad Mage and would like to use some of the monsters in one of my homebrew games but they are not in the compendium... will they be added? (If I buy other modules will they also have missing monsters, magic items, races, subclasses, ect?) Bore Worm Lava child Living Unseen Servant Shadow Assassin Werebat Just to name a few.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I don't think modules and add-ons unlock things in the compendium. They are self contained products. As a pro user however you could use the transmogrifier to move them across from a game based on/containing the appropriate content?

Edited 1571966647
I could, if only they would add a search bar to the transmogrifier to cut down on all the scrolling. I hate to say it but D&DBeyonds compendium is linked to every book where as roll20 isn't much of a compendium...especially the out of game version.  not to mention all the missing content that is available everywhere else... Rant over :'( just feeling down I guess.
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
The most recent release Ghosts of Saltmarsh has everything in the compendium, and the devs have mentioned they would like to go back and ad that functionality to older products. But they have also not mentioned a timeline for that. Regarding searching in the transmogrifier, you can use your browser search function to search with the transmogrifier open. The normal shortcut won’t work (CTRL-f) as that is bound to a table function, but if you go to the browser menu and click on search, it will search the text of any open panels on the tabletop. A little bit of a hack, but hopefully makes life easier!
Loren the GM said:  they have also not mentioned a timeline for that. Regarding searching in the transmogrifier, you can use your browser search function to search with the transmogrifier open. The normal shortcut won’t work (CTRL-f) as that is bound to a table function, but if you go to the browser menu and click on search, it will search the text of any open panels on the tabletop. A little bit of a hack, but hopefully makes life easier! It keeps my hope alive hearing that first part but I wouldn't hold my breath. THANK YOU for the transmogrifier search tip!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Mullins said: I could, if only they would add a search bar to the transmogrifier to cut down on all the scrolling.&nbsp; This won't help much with the scrolling, but it does make using the Transmogrifier a little easier. This Bookmarklet (only inChrome) will sort the Transmogrifier alphabetically: Sort Transmogrifier list ref.( <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/4891027/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/4891027/</a> ) javascript:$('iframe').contents().find('.objects').each((c,e)=&gt;{ let $e=$(e); $e.children().sort( (a,b)=&gt;{ let name1=$(a).find(".name").text().toLowerCase(), name2=$(b).find(".name").text().toLowerCase(), comp = name1.localeCompare(name2); return comp; }) .each((i,c)=&gt;$e.append(c)); });&nbsp; This is a bookmarklet that will sort your transmogrifier lists. In Chrome, just make a new bookmark with the above as the link. When you have the transmogrifier open and select this link, it will sort the currently open lists. You'll need to run it again when you choose a new list or after dragging things across to get the list back in order.