Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFGM] [SWN] [16:00 GMT+0] Group of four looking for a GM to run an SWN game

Still looking for a GM for a weekly friday space opera. Even if you are inexperienced with the system we can teach you the mechanics, the only requirement is experience running a game in any system.
What kind of game are you looking for exactly? I've been wanting to run a sandbox game with the 1st Edition SWN rules with a firefly like group that has a space ship and is trying to eke out a living and find their place in the sector but are always on the edge of bankruptcy. I like a more gritty and somber sci-fi sprinkled with a bit of gallows humor. I'm not looking for Spaceballs . English ist not my first language.

Edited 1564008370
Revised with spaceship and bankruptcy would be exactly what we are looking for. Sort of smuggler, space pirate kind of underdog story would be good and humor of any kind is welcome

Edited 1564012146
1st edition is fine, but I think both players and you would enjoy the streamline of revised. 1st edition will be played however if that gets us the game as its very difficult to find stars games.