I've been playing D&D for over 20 years now, and I want to DM your game! I first discovered AD&D in about 1999 and from there I played Vampire the Masquerade, RIFTS, Exalted, Deadlands, the Official Dragon Ball Z Pen and Paper, and many other very silly games. I have written two different pen and paper systems (neither went far), and I even LARPd a few times. I've been on Roll20 since shortly after it's launch and was on WEBRPG and OPENRpg before that (similar programs, but old). I've also stuck with Wizards every step from 3.0 forward, and here I sit trying to learn the most recent Unearthed Arcana Errata. It is my sincere hope to bring you a fun and memorable game, by bringing my best to the table each session. Please contact me with requests to DM! I'm best at D&D, but I'll DM anything once ;D My general price is $15 per player for a session of about 4-5 hours, this offsets the time it takes for me to prepare and run the game. Here are some links to games I plan on running, but again please let me know if you have a different campaign you'd like run or a different game entirely as I am very flexible and my schedule allows for me to run several games at once. I'm running  CURSE OF STRAHD   and my custom/handmade campaign FROZENLANDS This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of <$15 per session, via paypal, cash app, or venmo, OR $50 per 4 sessions, via paypal, cash app, venmo, or patreon >. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.