Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Storage Quota full - of what?

I know this is a question that gets brought up from time to time, but nothing I'm seeing makes any sense. I tried uploading something earlier, but it said my storage quota was full and wouldn't let me (I'm using the free version of Roll20). I looked at my asset library and deleted all of my recent uploads except my player icons, and every free asset that I'd saved into my library (which wasn't very much - a couple large maps and several NPC icons at best). Roll20 still says I'm at 98/100mb. There's no way these six small icons are 98 megabytes (they're about 700 kilobytes combined, at best). I've closed and opened my game multiple times to check on my storage, and literally nothing shows up in my asset library but these six icons, and still Roll20 says I'm somehow at 98mb. Is there somewhere else this storage could be hiding?

Edited 1564387648
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Have you uploaded any audio at all, that can be a major space sink. Failing that, it could be that you are deleting from the wrong area (although your description certainly suggests it is the right place!). Just to make sure, here is the wiki page with the 'details'.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
If you are sure you have nothing else and are still having the problem, try clearing your cache so that your browser is forced to reload data from Roll20. This will force your computer to use current data vs referring to your stored data from Roll20 which could be out of date. Down side is you will have to log into Roll20 and other sites you use to restore your cache.
Ohhh.... yes, I did upload a lot of audio. Just deleted all of that, and my storage quota is completely clear. Thank you! I wish there was some indication on the art wiki page that music also contributed to storage (it makes perfect sense that it does, but when I'm stressing about art, music isn't the first fix I think of). 
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
The is an audio wiki page, I think,  but I'm on my phone so no links from.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
This is a very useful wiki article, for your future needs: <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Storage_Allocation" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Storage_Allocation</a>
Thanks for posting&nbsp; though im a paid user now this will help me later.&nbsp; Im sure to fill up my allotment soon.