Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

All four players not able to be attached to game

I see three. And can't attach the fourth no matter what I try. As in when I go to assign a character to a player- there's only 3 names in the drop down DESPITE there being 4 players in my game. So confused. Game's about to start so I need help asap- thanks guys!
1396942228

Edited 1396942274
player must join the game at least once to appear in the list As soon as he runs it all will be ok
....Ahhhhhhhhhhh. AHHHH lol thank you. Thank you SO much. I was quite worried.