Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GM looking for players Friday 7pm EST DND 4E

Hey there fellow travelers, We are looking for a player for our Friday group. We have been playing for a few months now. but just started a new adventure. So there is absolutely no problem to integrate you into the new party. We will play semi regularly, so it can happen that we play 2 Fridays in a row or that we pause for 2 weeks. Right now we are level 5. So if you are A reliable person. Not set on a specific role and show flexibility. Have experience with 4th ED. feel free to PM me or write here in the thread. Lastly we usually use G+ to talk, so you will need a working microphone and control over your background noise levels. If there are any more questions, I'd be glad to answer them. Cheers

Edited 1397016876
Hey there! I'm rather new to playing DnD, but have taken delight in podcasts and the Wizards of the Coast's games for the last few years. I have a quality microphone, and a nice quiet place to play. I would be very interested provided you don't mind helping me along with some of the more intricate mechanics. Also, while I'm posting, I might as well ask if you've got any homebrew mechanics and/or any of the addons you're particularly partial to so I can better prep. Cheers mate.

Edited 1397000294
I would definitely be interested in joining a continuous group of regulars. Experienced with Next, 4e, 2e and pathfinder.
Okay, we have 1-2 Slots open again.
I am interested in playing. I tend to fall into the leader class but have wanted to play some of the other roles. I am available Fri nights from 7 pm (EST) till 11 pm. I would be happy to jump in and play. I have a brand new mic and would like to see how it works on G+
If you're still looking for people, I'd be happy to join, I have experience with each of the 4e rolls, just let me know what the group needs and I'll toss a character together.