Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Subforums are hanging before loading

Just a heads up, subforums are hanging before loading.  The Looking for Group forum is the worst, with a hang time of around 30 seconds, but other subforums appear to be affected as well to varying degrees.
Hi Jesse -  Thanks for the report! To confirm, are you still experiencing this issue?
Yes, primarily only when loading the LFG forum and it only affects the topic listing pages.  The browser just sits there waiting for ~30-45 seconds before it pops up.  Even hitting the back arrow to go back to a topic listing page results in the hang.  Happens on my PC and my mobile phone.  Individual topics load normally, however.
Experiencing the same issue.
Hey all -  Thank you all for the reports! I was able to confirm this behavior on my end as well and a ticket has been submitted to the development team for further investigation. We'll keep you posted as soon as we know more.
The load delay seems to be getting longer.  I'm now getting Cloudflare gateway timeout errors sometimes trying to load the LFG forum.