Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [D&D5e] Looking for Friday night players for a long term game

Edited 1564959045
All slots filled, thank you all for your applications. Experienced DM with 4k hours on roll20 looking for a new group of mature experienced players for a long campaign (one year)  that will be custom made based on player characters. Minimal Homebrew and very limited access to UA. Medium fantasy based in Faerun type setting.   Games will run 5-6 hours anytime on Friday depending on the group.  Please only apply if you have solid long term availability and a good grasp of roleplaying. Please PM me with a history of your experience, your expectations and a character idea (if you have one). Look forward to hearing from this amazing community! This game will be started once a group has been formed. 
where would i apply for this?? 
send me a private message
Would this be weekly, monthly? Interested but also have small children, so don't want to waste your time as weekly would be almost impossible. Thanks!
This would be weekly Fridays. Sorry buddy
Hey id love to Apply for this, do you need players still?
Yes, please apply by PMing me
what time zone because im in PDT and find difficulty finding games for friday nights lol
Thank you for all the applications to this game. As of now all slots have been filled.