Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Beginner Questions about a premium module

Beginner Questions Hi there! I recently purchased the "Dead In Thay" premium module for Roll 20 since it had all the Maps, and tokens pre-set up. When trying to figure out how to run it I am not sure how to get to the monster actions, I found them in the Bios but nowhere I can click to do the roll. Do I have to manually set each of them up? Is there an easy way to do this? &nbsp;This is what I am seeing.&nbsp; <a href="https://imgur.com/a/rxxBlRe" rel="nofollow">https://imgur.com/a/rxxBlRe</a>
1564601322
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
It looks like when you created the game, you forgot to specify a character sheet.&nbsp; When you do, you get a third tab between Bio &amp; Info and Attributes &amp; Abilities.&nbsp; Go to your game settings, look for the character sheet drop down, and select the character sheet that module uses.
1564608774
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Here's a link to the wiki page about it:&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Game_Settings_Page#Character_Sheet_Template" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Game_Settings_Page#Character_Sheet_Template</a>