Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Custom Sheet Preview and Translation Tags

Edited 1564627874
Richard T.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
So, testing the Warhammer 4e sheet in a custom game to double check that everything is kosher. In the preview tab, everything checks out, but when I launch the game and look at the character sheet, all the labels show up in red and seems to be defaulting to the Translation tags. Which one is lying to me? Is this safe to upload to github?  Preview Tab:  In-game:
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Don't trust the preview.  Rely on what you actually see within a game.  Do you have the translation.json installed?  The red text within brackets would indicate you do not...
Richard T.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Yeah, it magically fixed itself after I took out a quote encasing the whole thing. But I'll keep that in mind for the future, thanks.