Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences here.
×
×
Cookie Preferences
We use Cookies to help personalize and improve Roll20. For more information on our use of non-essential Cookies, visit our Privacy Policy here.
Hey My Friend and I are looking to play a game of Star Wars and are willing to learn a new system if need be. We've been looking for a GM to run it and we found a 5th edition conversion for star wars. Please message me back. Thank you
Have you ever played any of the FFG Star wars systems? Edge of the Empire, Age of Rebellion or Force and Destiny? I'd be interested in GMing another star wars game. Been playing for like 15 years, wouldn't mind teaching the system. It's pretty easy.
I'm not a DM either but I would be interested in learning a Star Wars game. I've been reading the new Star Wars 5e rules and following the development on the discord and I'm a big fan of it so far. I have all the PDF's downloaded but they add new content like every day. I can more than help write a story for a campaign though. I'm a mod on a Star Wars mud so I have a lot of ideas for story arcs.
We wouldn't mind trying out other star wars systems and it seem we have a decent group of people wanting to play. If it's possible to use 5e for the game that would be awesome since it seems most familiar.
I'm a GM, and am experienced with the FFG system. I'm part of a game in person, as well as through Roll20. I have some extra free time if you have a group (5+).