Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[PAIZO] Roll20 Account Sync Bug Thread

Hi everyone! Thank you for syncing your Roll20 and Paizo accounts! Linking Your Paizo Account Head to “My Account” under your display name when logged in.&nbsp; Scroll down to the Roll20 Account Sync section and obtain your Paizo Activation Code by visiting <a href="https://paizo.com/paizo/account/partners" rel="nofollow">https://paizo.com/paizo/account/partners</a> or clicking the button labeled “Get My Paizo Activation Code” which will open in a new tab or window. Once logged in to paizo.com, you'll see a new activation code. Copy or write down this code, enter it into the input field in this section and click "Link Account". Note: Once linked, an account cannot be unlinked except by Roll20 staff. The activation code can be disabled on Paizo’s website, which will disable functionality for the Account Sync.
Thanks for the explanation and I just linked up my account!&nbsp; I don't want to seem greedy, but is there any chance one might get subscription credit or something retroactively for purchases already made?&nbsp; I bought Rise of the Runelords AE a few months ago, at which point I had already owned the PDF on paizo, but I was not aware that a feature like this account linking was in the works. So I paid full price (59.99$) and just found out that now it would be 26.40 $... Don't get me wrong, I love that you implemented this feature and I don't want to start a flood of requests, but I can't help but feeling a little sheepish about this.
Yeah, I also just discovered this. &nbsp;After purchasing the 2E products. &nbsp;Also after purchasing most if not all of the Paizo products...
Hi Simon and Adam! Feel free to reach out to us directly at <a href="mailto:Team@Roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@Roll20.net</a> for any questions or concerns regarding refunds and we will see what can be done!
Somehow the code changed after August 1st for me; the Core Rulebook synced but not Fall of Plaguestone, and it says the codes are different now. I emailed <a href="mailto:team@Roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@Roll20.net</a> but just wanted to post this here in case it happened to others?&nbsp;