Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Stupid noob macro question

Hey everybody.  I'm trying to set up a simple macro to add divine smite damage to my pally's greatsword attack. I'm not trying to do something too complicated like putting in nesting queries to calculate for evil and all that. All I want is just the bonus dice. Currently what I've got is:  &{template:atkdmg} {{mod=5}} {{rname=Divine Smite}} {{attack=1}} {{damage=1}} {{always=1}} {{r1=[[1d20]]}} {{r2=[[1d20]]}} {{dmg1=[[2d6+?{Spell Level?|1st,1d8|2nd, 2d8|3rd, 3d8|4th, 4d8}]]}} And I get this after I select the query when I run the macro:  I ran it through Notepad++ to make sure that all the brackets match up, but for the life of me I can't figure out what it is I'm doing wrong. 
1564864018

Edited 1564864080
 add  {{dmg1flag=1}} for damage you need the  {{damage=1}} {{dmg1flag=1}} {{dmg1=dmg1}} {{dmg1type=dmg1type}}
I thought I had the flags in there to show the rolls and damage, but it looks like I didn't. Thanks a bunch!