Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][D&D5e] Two players in search of a weekend game

Edited 1564900444
We are two players in search of a D&D 5e game, preferrably that hasn't yet started, that we can join. About Us Me and my friend have been playing D&D together for over five years. We both have experience DMing, and are thoroughly learned about the game. We are very relaxed players and will always let the DM have final say. We understand that this game is meant for the fun of ALL players, and know not to steal spotlights or hurt other players playing experience. Even though we are 16/17, we are mature and act with best interest for the party. As an experienced DM, I would say we are good players. Scheduling We would prefer the game to be on the weekend (or friday evening), seeing as we both have school to deal with. We are trying out having a game we play in, and we will do our best to attend each session. We know how hard it is to properly set up a schedule. Experience While we are both pretty experienced, we won't intervene too much as rules lawyers, we won't get mad at new players for not understanding the game, and we won't ruin experiences for other players by metagaming with information we know. We understand how annoying these things can be. Chat We both have discord and that is our favored form of communication, but changes can be made to fit into the party. My discord is TheTooSlowSloth#0014, please contact me there if you have an opening in a new game or any questions, or just send me a pm in roll20 :)
What time zone?
Shroud said: What time zone? We are in EST but as long as we're not playing super early or at like, 3 AM, we should be able to work around your schedules
Hey, I have an open world campaign that is already going but I am looking to add another party so it might be like starting a new campaign. Players schedule games whenever they are free and we are in the same timezone. Usually we play in the evenings, but I am fine with DMing whenever enough people schedule a game. Send me a message if that sounds like it might interest you.
Bump

Edited 1565107734
Are you seeking high fantasy, low fantasy? Lots of magic or more gritty realism? What kinds of characters? What style of campaign? Hack and slash? Puzzles etc.