Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Starfinder Charactermancer?

I saw the Pro post (of which I am) about this being on the dev server, but try as I might, I can't seem to find/activate it. I found the dev server, logged in. Made a new game with Starfinder by Roll20 sheet selected, Starfinder compendium selected. I launched game, went to Journal, added Character. From Character I see the sheet, but no button to use Charactermancer.  If I select the sheet gear icon, I see a few settings, but again no button to use the Charactermancer. Any help from the more enlightened?
Scott C.
Roll20 Production Team
Compendium Curator
Hi Frank, unfortunately there's currently an issue with accessing the SF charactermancer.
Scott C. said: Hi Frank, unfortunately there's currently an issue with accessing the SF charactermancer. OK, then it's not me. I was starting to think I was going mad!
Any update on when the full character-mancer is coming to the core rules?  The store page says "Summer"  which is quickly running out :)
Hoping any issues you are having can be resolved sooner than later. My group just recently found Starfinder and have absolutely been binging the setting. 
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Life hit the UC team and unfortunately the Starfinder Charactermancer is on hold until I can hire a new programmer for it. If you happen to know any experienced front end programmers we're still looking . It wont be out this summer unfortunately and I don't have an ETA at this time. It's continually on my mind. We're exploring a few options for additional development support. - Cassie User Collaboration Team Lead