Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

White Wolf Sheets for World of Darkness

I realize looking around for sheets for anything White Wolf is a near impossible task, as they have hundreds of variations for everything, but I'm wondering what we can do to get a single character sheet that can fit all WoD sheets into, i.e. have the Vampire the Masquerade, Mage Ascension, Werewolf, Changeling, etc., all in one comprehensive sheet. I don't want my players to be playing a Nosferatu and picking up Werewolf disciplines or anything, but I'd like to run a game where we have the Camarilla, Sabbat, Werewolf tribes, Giovanni, Fae Realm, all in one R20 game.  Reasons for looking for this is because the game I currently run is set in a Camarilla city surrounded by Anarch or Independent territory, in a Northern Ontario city surrounded again by Werewolf territory, a Hermetic Order about an hour south, and a lot of Fae activity. Switching between the four Roll20 games so I can view character sheets is a real inconvenience.

Edited 1564818629
Richard T.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Oof, mixing owod lines?  Is there a reason why the Classic World of Darkness by Raymond H sheet doesn't work? From the description it includes Revised Vampire Werewolf Demon Mummy Mage Hunter Theres a Settings button in the top left that allows you to switch the information on the sheet which can be player-specific. 
That particular sheet has incorrect skills and the dice roller doesn't work, iirc. There was work on a unified sheet for the 20th anniversary editions but I don't know what the progress is with that.
Been looking around and played with what's available, but I can confirm at the very least dice roller doesn't work for the Classic WoD sheets. It gave the group such a headache, we switched over to the old rock-paper-scissors system for LARP, using something we found on Google. Skills and such, I've been modifying the players sheets by hand adding in what I need, but some are starting to look kinda messy.