Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Purchased tyranny of dragon modules separately any way to join them as a single module?

Purchased Hoard of the Dragon Queen and Rise of Tiamat before seeing there was a bundle.  Is there a way to get that put into the bundle package so i could run the campaign all the way through as a single module or no?  Im not asking for anything for free all im saying is i purchased both separate before i realized there was a bundle.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
The best way to handle returns, refunds, or adjustments is to contact the team directly at <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a>
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
However, if you're talking about this:&nbsp; <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/bundle/3814/tyranny-of-dragons-bundle" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/bundle/3814/tyranny-of-dragons-bundle</a> I don't believe they are joined in a single module, it's still two separate modules.&nbsp;
Oh i had no idea The Aaron, it's a shame&nbsp; they didn't make it a kinda combined module but it does make me feel better knowing that.&nbsp; Thank you!
You could probably transmogrify the whole module into the other one, but I think it would be unwieldy at best and might just push the limits. Really it should only be a switch of log in codes after several months of play. Those are both pretty big.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Phillip S. said: &nbsp;...it does make me feel better knowing that.&nbsp; Thank you! And technically, you save 1¢ by buying them separately. =D
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
al e. said: You could probably transmogrify the whole module into the other one, but I think it would be unwieldy at best and might just push the limits. Really it should only be a switch of log in codes after several months of play. Those are both pretty big. You'd also lose all the folder structure by transmogrifying things over.&nbsp; You'll probably just transfer all their players, any notes they have (we always have a Journal and Party Loot handout), and that sort of thing, then go too it.