Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Interest Check, Shadows of Esteren or Burning Wheel

I was going to do a demo sometime in the near future of both of these games, was trying to gauge interest of it.
Never heard of the first one. But I've been really wanting to try burning wheel. I'm Pacific timezone.
Shadows of esteren is a medieval gothic horror rpg based on celtic culture. It draws influence from call of cthulhu ravenloft and song of ice and fire. Its really cool. And yeah its just interest check right now but both systems ive wanted to try for q while
Hello Michael, after reading a brief review of the Burning Wheel, count me as interested as well.
I'm always interested in trying new systems. I'm on eastern time.
I'd be interested in Shadows of Esteren. I haven't been able to get much interest around me going in it. I love low fantasy games, my first ever experience with RPGs was TRoS and that was really fun!