Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFDM] [5e] Group of 4 with Roleplaying experiece looking for DM!

1565687316

Edited 1565787407
*** EDIT: we are also open to paid DMs as well. Please send us rates through direct message and if you have any examples of your DMing would be fantastic.*** Hi! Me and my friends are a group of experienced roleplayers looking for a DM! Our players include experienced Larpers, DMs and players. Most of us are professional artists as well that would love to draw fanart of the events that happen in the game! (see pic) We are looking to play a one shot (or potentially once a month if you prefer) on a Saturday, ideally around 6pm AEST (we are a group of people coming from different parts of the world!). We are mature-aged players ranging between late 20s to mid 30s. We would love to try homebrew as well, but any kinda module is fine too! PM me please or post here if you are interested, thank you!
Greetings! I am a professional DM with over 30 years of DMing experience and I would love to run a game for you and your friends! I am very open to what system we use and have a ton of homebrewed modules that are made available to my players upon completion. If you are interested in discussing this further, or have any questions, please feel free to message me directly!
Wohooo I like the Dungeon Master! :D
bumping post as per the edit above.  ( *** EDIT:  we are also open to paid DMs as well. Please send us rates and if you have any examples of your DMing would be fantastic.***)
AEST +10 AUS?
Yep! Sydney Australia time
Ah - if only you were looking for one of those trendy 9AM games I'd be interested. The whole "other side of the world" thing will probably make it too challenging.
I have a New game starting up with 1 player.  Room for 4 to 5 players.  Will be the 20th at 10PM EST (UTC-5) and every other Tuesday for about 3 hours.  This could be one adventure in two sessions, the 20th & 9/3 or continue and play more.  Totally up to you. This is a 5th Edition D&D first level introductory adventure to the Kingdom of Keoland as well as the Greyhawk Fantasy Game setting as created by Gary Gygax and friends. Let me know if you and your group are interested and I will send you more details in a PM.
<a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/170767/the-world-of-dynas-nost-era-ii" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/170767/the-world-of-dynas-nost-era-ii</a> I'm in the USA, so the time might be a little tricksy but I might be able to run with it.