Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

FX question regarding placement of effect

Hello all.   When I have a large token such as a dragon, I want to use the breath weapon FX such as /fx breath-fire @{target|Caster|token_id} @{target|Foe|token_id}. The problem is that the effect is centered at the middle of the token, which looks ridiculous.  Is there a way for me to add something to the macro to where it will allow me to click on the screen somewhere (or at a specific location of the token) for the source of the "breath weapon"? Thanks, Barry
I slide a invisible token to the dragon's mouth, so it doesn't look likr the breath is coming from the middle of the token.
Good suggestion.  Thank you al e.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
al e. said: I slide a invisible token to the dragon's mouth, so it doesn't look likr the breath is coming from the middle of the token. That would make a nice Stupid Trick , if you'd care to contribute.