Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Script error help me!

Edited 1565744831
Hello All,  I have not changed anything with scripts but am getting the following error. Any clue what is going on? I am running:  - Ammo, Markov, 5th Edition OGL by Roll20 Companion, Concentration, Drunk, Torch, InspirationTracker, CombatTracker, Hourglass, CharacterSheet, Vector Math, Path Math, Matrix Math, HTML Builder, Carry Tokens, DeathTracker, StatusInfo, HandsUp, TokenMod,StatusFX None of these conflicted previously and I do not know enough on how to troubleshoot. Also, if I restart, it works for a short period, with exception of InspirationTracker and HandsUp, and after a short time they all stop working. Your scripts are currently disabled due to an error that was detected. Please make appropriate changes to your scripts and click the "Save Script" button and we'll attempt to start running them again.  More info... For reference, the error message generated was:  TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of undefined at handleGraphicMovement (apiscript.js:9030:28) at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:151:1), <anonymous>:65:16) at Object.publish (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:151:1), <anonymous>:70:8) at TrackedObj.set (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1020:14) at updateLocalCache (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1318:18) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1502:11 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147) at Kd (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:546) at Id.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:489) at Rd.Ld.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:94:425) Thanks!!!!!! Mike

Edited 1565751664
GM Michael
API Scripter
Looks like something has an on('graphic:move') that's gone bad somehow, which would trigger when you move a token around, plus whatever other conditions the script might have in the code before it reaches the point that kills it.  I'd recommend disabling your scripts in halves to hunt for the one causing the issue you're running into. Looking at the roll20 API github, it doesn't seem like any of your scripts have changed this week, but it looks like Torch did get updated last week. If you want to get more precise errors, you can always install Airbag , though manual support for it is something of a pain if the developers didn't add it.  I'd recommend just opening your API page in another window and watching it for crashes while you move tokens around.  Iterate through different disabled scripts until you narrow down which it is.