Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG 5e, we are newer players

Edited 1565884948
Hello. My wife and I are looking to join a group for some 5e play. We played one game with our previous DM but unfortunately our group had to cancel due to personal reasons. We currently have a Dwarf Warlock and a Water Genasi Rogue. We can only really meet Sundays - Tuesdays from 7pm - midnight MST.
Hey just a tip, will help to find games if you add your timezone. Wish ye both best of luck with finding a game.
Thanks Ronan! Timezone is now added.
I have a few D&D 5E games looking for extra players. - a New game starting up for 4 to 5 new players.  Will be the 20th at 10PM EST (UTC-5) and every other Tuesday for about 3 hours.  This could be one adventure in two sessions, the 20th & 9/3 or continue and play more.  Totally up to you. This is a 5th Edition D&D first level introductory adventure to the Kingdom of Keoland as well as the Greyhawk Fantasy Game setting as created by Gary Gygax and friends. Let me know if you and your group are interested and I will send you more details in a PM.     - In a different area (The Grand Duchy of Geoff) in the same Greyhawk setting, Looking for 1 Person or a couple. This runs tonight at 6pm EST (UTC-5) every other week on Thursdays. Level 1    - In a another area (The Yeomanry League) in the same Greyhawk setting, Looking for 1 Person or a couple. This runs in 3 days at 8pm EST (UTC-5) every other week on Sundays. Level 1    - Also, totally different is a Curse of Strahd game. Looking for 1 Person or a couple. This runs tonight at 7pm EST (UTC-5) every other week on Sundays. Level 1.
Making sure the times correlate if the 1st game starts at 10pm est that is 8pm mst right?
That is correct 2 hours behind EST
We would like to both join in on that tuesday version!