Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] European player.

Good day ladies and gentlemen, I am looking for a group for a longer time. I am not that experienced with Roleplaying as most people but it comes down to someone's imagination and bringing it to life. I do hope I can bring my character to life :D A little about myself. My name is Ricardo and in the past I played Exalted RPG for over a year (every 1/2 weeks a session of over 5 hours) and that was my first experience with pen and paper roleplaying. I loved every bit of it. I tried D&D but the GM killed me off in the first session and made fun of me. So I had a bad experience with that. Last year (girl-)friends of mine and I played Star Wars Edge of the Empire for 30 sessions. Somehow it just fell apart but I loved it as well. Roling the dice and getting my character to live through the words I use were great! Ohh and before I forget I did a sessions with friends on a pen and paper roleplay game named Maid RPG. That was hilarious as hell. I am looking for a group for a long run. As I am European (GMT +01:00) I do prefer the evening times from Tuesday ~ Friday. But if needed I can also play in the morning/afternoon. I do not care what system is used, I will try to learn it and get the books if needed. Will learn the lore a bit and see what character I wish to play. I also look to see where I can be of help in a group, I am no solo player. Got a camera, microphone and headset if needed. I am new to Roll20 and I thought this was the best way to start looking for a group. If you wish to know more feel free to ask or DM me. Hope for many enjoyable hours, _d
Are your days stuck to Tuesday-Friday or are you able for Sundays by any chance?
I am very flexible on weekends as well. I just sometimes go to an Airsoft event on Sundays. But that is only once every 2/3 months. On Monday evenings I have boxing so that wont do. But on Mondays I can play in the morning/afternoon.