Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GroupCheck for official Roll20 Pathfinder sheet

Greetings! Would anyone happen to have a set of predefined checks for use with the official Roll20 Pathfinder sheet for the GroupCheck script? I tried importing my own but I haven't figured out how to do it correctly. Even if no one has a set they could share, I would at least appreciate an example of an import string for an ability, saving throw and skill and I can figure out the rest. Thanks all and especially Jakob for this great script, I've used it in 5E extensively!
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Do you have a formula that works for ability, saving throw, or skill? (no GroupCheck, just something that works as a macro for both pc and npc)?
I can post the macro text that happens when I click on different checks on one of my player's characters: (is that what you were asking?) Strength Check: @{Magnolia Twinkle Toes (aka Twinkie)|whispertype} &{template:pc} {{name=^{strength}}} {{type=ability}} {{showchar=@{Magnolia Twinkle Toes (aka Twinkie)|rollshowchar}}} {{charname=@{Magnolia Twinkle Toes (aka Twinkie)|character_name}}} {{roll=[[1d20+@{Magnolia Twinkle Toes (aka Twinkie)|strength_mod}[MOD]+(@{Magnolia Twinkle Toes (aka Twinkie)|ability_check_condition})[CONDITION]+@{Magnolia Twinkle Toes (aka Twinkie)|rollmod_ability}[QUERY]]]}} {{shownotes=@{Magnolia Twinkle Toes (aka Twinkie)|rollnotes_ability}}} {{notes=@{Magnolia Twinkle Toes (aka Twinkie)|strength_notes}}} {{conditionsflag=[[@{Magnolia Twinkle Toes (aka Twinkie)|ability_check_condition}+@{Magnolia Twinkle Toes (aka Twinkie)|strength_condition}]]}} {{conditions=@{Magnolia Twinkle Toes (aka Twinkie)|conditions_display}}} Fortitude Saving Throw: @{Magnolia Twinkle Toes (aka Twinkie)|whispertype} &{template:pc} {{name=^{fortitude}}} {{type=save}} {{showchar=@{Magnolia Twinkle Toes (aka Twinkie)|rollshowchar}}} {{charname=@{Magnolia Twinkle Toes (aka Twinkie)|character_name}}} {{roll=[[1d20+@{Magnolia Twinkle Toes (aka Twinkie)|fortitude}[MOD]+(@{Magnolia Twinkle Toes (aka Twinkie)|saves_condition})[CONDITION]+@{Magnolia Twinkle Toes (aka Twinkie)|rollmod_save}[QUERY]]]}} {{shownotes=@{Magnolia Twinkle Toes (aka Twinkie)|rollnotes_save}}} {{notes=@{Magnolia Twinkle Toes (aka Twinkie)|fortitude_notes}}} {{conditionsflag=[[@{Magnolia Twinkle Toes (aka Twinkie)|saves_condition}]]}} {{conditions=@{Magnolia Twinkle Toes (aka Twinkie)|conditions_display}}} Diplomacy Skill Check: @{Magnolia Twinkle Toes (aka Twinkie)|whispertype} &{template:pc} {{name=^{diplomacy}}} {{type=skill}} {{showchar=@{Magnolia Twinkle Toes (aka Twinkie)|rollshowchar}}} {{charname=@{Magnolia Twinkle Toes (aka Twinkie)|character_name}}} {{roll=[[1d20+@{Magnolia Twinkle Toes (aka Twinkie)|diplomacy}[MOD]+(@{Magnolia Twinkle Toes (aka Twinkie)|skill_condition})[CONDITION]+@{Magnolia Twinkle Toes (aka Twinkie)|rollmod_skill}[QUERY]]]}} {{shownotes=@{Magnolia Twinkle Toes (aka Twinkie)|rollnotes_skill}}} {{notes=@{Magnolia Twinkle Toes (aka Twinkie)|diplomacy_notes}}} {{conditionsflag=[[@{Magnolia Twinkle Toes (aka Twinkie)|skill_condition}]]}} {{conditions=@{Magnolia Twinkle Toes (aka Twinkie)|conditions_display}}} {{conditionsnote=@{Magnolia Twinkle Toes (aka Twinkie)|skill_condition_note}}}
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Yep, that helps. Could you try <a href="https://gist.github.com/joesinghaus/9a30b013f1af0be48595ac45263f33c3" rel="nofollow">https://gist.github.com/joesinghaus/9a30b013f1af0be48595ac45263f33c3</a> &nbsp;in your game, import Pathfinder-Official(!group-check-config --import Pathfinder-Official), and tell me if it works?
Very cool! All the checks that come with your new version's official Pathfinder import work great. Are you going to add the rest that are still missing or is that something that I should do?
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Doesn't Pathfinder have like a gazillion skills? Anyway, if you can give me a list of skill attribute names (like "diplomacy", "stealth", "use_magic_device" etc) I can add them easily. I will submit this to the repository so that everyone can use it.
It does indeed have a lot of skills :-) Here is the list: (I left a few out since there can be many different versions/categories of them like craft and profession) acrobatics appraise bluff climb diplomacy disable_device disguise escape_artist fly handle_animal heal intimidate knowledge_arcana knowledge_dungeoneering knowledge_engineering knowledge_geography knowledge_history knowledge_local knowledge_nature knowledge_nobility knowledge_planes knowledge_religion linguistics perception ride sense_motive sleight_of_hand spellcraft stealth survival swim use_magic_device There is also the combat maneuver that would be nice to have in there: @{Magnolia Twinkle Toes (aka Twinkie)|whispertype} &amp;{template:pc} {{name=^{combat-maneuver}}} {{type=attack}} {{showchar=@{Magnolia Twinkle Toes (aka Twinkie)|rollshowchar}}} {{charname=@{Magnolia Twinkle Toes (aka Twinkie)|character_name}}} {{roll=[[1d20cs20+@{Magnolia Twinkle Toes (aka Twinkie)|cmb_mod}[MOD]+(@{Magnolia Twinkle Toes (aka Twinkie)|attack_condition})[CONDITION]+@{Magnolia Twinkle Toes (aka Twinkie)|rollmod_attack}[QUERY]]]}} {{shownotes=@{Magnolia Twinkle Toes (aka Twinkie)|rollnotes_attack}}} {{notes=@{Magnolia Twinkle Toes (aka Twinkie)|cmb_notes}}} {{conditionsflag=[[@{Magnolia Twinkle Toes (aka Twinkie)|attack_condition}]]}} {{conditions=@{Magnolia Twinkle Toes (aka Twinkie)|conditions_display}}} {{conditionsnote=@{Magnolia Twinkle Toes (aka Twinkie)|cmb_condition_note} @{Magnolia Twinkle Toes (aka Twinkie)|attack_condition_note}}} Thanks much for doing this! I'm sure others will be happy to have it too.
I just looked up the macro text for a goblin NPC and here are some rolls from that since it might be different than for a PC character. Fortitude Save @{Goblin|whispertype} &amp;{template:npc} {{name=^{fortitude}}} {{type=save}} {{showchar=@{Goblin|rollshowchar}}} {{charname=@{Goblin|character_name}}} {{roll=[[1d20+@{Goblin|fortitude}[MOD]+@{Goblin|rollmod_save}[QUERY]]]}} Strength Check @{Goblin|whispertype} &amp;{template:npc} {{name=^{strength}}} {{type=ability}} {{showchar=@{Goblin|rollshowchar}}} {{charname=@{Goblin|character_name}}} {{roll=[[1d20+@{Goblin|strength_mod}[MOD]+@{Goblin|rollmod_ability}[QUERY]]]}} Combat Maneuver @{Goblin|whispertype} &amp;{template:npc} {{name=^{combat-maneuver}}} {{type=attack}} {{showchar=@{Goblin|rollshowchar}}} {{charname=@{Goblin|character_name}}} {{roll=[[1d20cs20+@{Goblin|cmb_mod}[MOD]+@{Goblin|rollmod_attack}[QUERY]]]}} Stealth Check @{Goblin|whispertype} &amp;{template:npc} {{name=^{stealth}}} {{type=skill}} {{showchar=@{Goblin|rollshowchar}}} {{charname=@{Goblin|character_name}}} {{roll=[[1d20+@{Goblin|stealth}[MOD]+@{Goblin|rollmod_skill}[QUERY]]]}} {{abilitytype=@{Goblin|stealth_notes}}} Perception Check @{Goblin|whispertype} &amp;{template:npc} {{name=^{perception}}} {{type=skill}} {{showchar=@{Goblin|rollshowchar}}} {{charname=@{Goblin|character_name}}} {{roll=[[1d20+@{Goblin|perception}[MOD]+@{Goblin|rollmod_skill}[QUERY]]]}} {{abilitytype=@{Goblin|perception_notes}}}
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks for compiling this! I have opened a PR with support for all these rolls as GroupCheck 1.12. I think that NPCs will not be a problem, they seem to follow the same pattern as PCs in the formulae.
You're welcome and thank you for taking the time to add this support for PF official! By the way, I'm not sure what "opened a PR" means but since I don't see 1.12 in the script library yet, I take it that it's waiting on Roll20 approval?
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Exactly, still waiting on approval. You can find the code&nbsp; Here &nbsp;in the meantime.
Works great, even with NPCs! Thank you again :-) Here is a little macro that incorporates all these rolls and gives the option to whisper them to GM (I got it from someone who made if for the 5E OGL sheet and I just edited it a bit): !group-check ?{Whisper?|Yes, --whisper |No, } ?{Type| Fortitude Save, --Fortitude Save| Reflex Save, --Reflex Save| Will Save, --Will Save| ―, | Strength Check, --Strength Check| Dexterity Check,--Dexterity Check| Constitution Check,--Constitution Check| Intelligence Check, --Intelligence Check| Wisdom Check, --Wisdom Check| Charisma Check, --Charisma Check| ―, | Acrobatics, --Acrobatics| Appraise, --Appraise| Bluff, --Bluff| Climb, --Climb| Diplomacy, --Diplomacy| Disable Device, --Disable Device| Disguise, --Disguise| Escape Artist, --Escape Artist| Fly, --Fly| Handle Animal, --Handle Animal| Heal, --Heal| Intimidate, --Intimidate| Knowledge (Arcana), --Knowledge (Arcana)| Knowledge (Dungeoneering), --Knowledge (Dungeoneering)| Knowledge (Engineering), --Knowledge (Engineering)| Knowledge (Geography), --Knowledge (Geography)| Knowledge (History), --Knowledge (History)| Knowledge {Local), --Knowledge (Local)| Knowledge (Nature), --Knowledge (Nature)| Knowledge (Nobility), --Knowledge (Nobility)| Knowledge (Planes), --Knowledge (Planes)| Knowledge (Religion), --Knowledge (Religion)| Linguistics, --Linguistics| Perception, --Perception| Ride, --Ride| Sense Motive, --Sense Motive| Sleight Of Hand, --Sleight of Hand| Spellcraft, --Spellcraft| Stealth, --Stealth| Survival, --Survival| Swim, --Swim| Use Magic Device, --Use Magic Device|}
In case anyone is wondering, the latest version (1.12) is now showing up in the script library.