Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Half my games are gone!

I've emailed support about this, but I was curious to see if anyone else was having the issue.  I was running a Storm King's Thunder and a Tomb of Annihilation game, and all of a sudden the games are gone.
Hello PandaCG, Thank you for this report. Can you confirm if you are still having an issue? I am seeing 2 games with those campaign names in them; however, they are active.  Thanks!
Dragon Dreamer said: Hello PandaCG, Thank you for this report. Can you confirm if you are still having an issue? I am seeing 2 games with those campaign names in them; however, they are active.  Thanks! It's fixed! I'm not sure what caused it, and the issue started monday morning. I sent an email to support and it was fixed the day of, but thank you for your assistance!
Hello PandaCG, Thank you for that update. As this issue has been resolved, I am going to close this post. Feel free to start a new thread if you have any other issues.