Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

+Add button missing

Hi, I'm relatively new to this website so I'm currently on the tutorial, but I appear to be missing a +Add button for the jukebox, I realise this has been a previously mentioned problem so I consulted the forums and found someone who had previously suffered from this issue and followed the steps but the problem persists, if anyone could offer assistance I'd be grateful!
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The tutorial is hella out of date and broken, learn what you can from it and move on to creating your own game to play around in would be my advice. It is on the backlog to fix and update (I believe) but there is no timescale for that as of yet, likely due to the fact that every new update the team release puts the tutorial out of date by default :/ The wiki and forums are a great source of information for a new user so don't hesitate to ask, beyond that, experience of the live/actual VTT itself gives the greatest learning opportunity :) Welcome to Roll20!
Hello William H.,  I am sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue with the Tutorial. There are multiple known issues with the Tutorial and the devs are working on updating it. Unfortunately, there is no timeframe on when that will be available.  However, feel free to check out the Wiki for any questions you may still have. You can find the Jukebox page here .  We hope this information helps. If you have any questions about how to do something, feel free to check out the  Specific Use Questions & Macros . You can look for post others have made that might be related to your question or post one of your own. Best!