Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Help] GroupInitiative - hide token names

Hello! Is there any way to avoid token names being written in chat after rollong initiative? Like I don't want players see all the names for creatures I select for roll...

Edited 1566051191
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
There is a setting at the end of the help ( !group-init --help ) that controls who can see the output of a given roll: None shows no output, just puts things in the turn order. Hidden whispers everything to the GM Partial whispers to the GM for tokens/characters with no assigned controlled by (i.e. GM only NPC tokens). Visible sends everything publicly.  If you have Partial set, and you're showing your NPCs to your players, make sure you didn't add yourself as a controller on the NPCs.
The Aaron said: There is a setting at the end of the help ( !group-init --help ) that controls who can see the output of a given roll: None shows no output, just puts things in the turn order. Hidden whispers everything to the GM Partial whispers to the GM for tokens/characters with no assigned controlled by (i.e. GM only NPC tokens). Visible sends everything publicly.  If you have Partial set, and you're showing your NPCs to your places, make sure you didn't add yourself as a controller on the NPCs. Thanks a lot!
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
No problem!