Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

World of Darkness Vampire the Masquerade Revised-Previous Experience NOT REQUIRED-Sundays 8am-12pm PST-Looking for 3 players

Hi! So I'm looking to flesh out an existing group of players. The game is on Sundays 8am-12pm and I don't require anyone to have previous experience playing WOD so long as you're eager to learn! Message me if you're interested!
Is it Dark Ages?
Ariel ♡ said: Is it Dark Ages? it is modern times before final nights officially starts up.
What country it would be set in and which city?
Milk said: What country it would be set in and which city? The main city is Seattle I’m the US though the story has seen several different city’s and countries around the world. 
its been about 8 or 9 years since I last played VtM So I will need a bit of refresher, but I'd love to join. Of the players you might already have, what are we looking at in terms of the coterie? What Sects are we running? Camarilla or Sabbat? Clan restrictions and Limitations?
Jay J. said: its been about 8 or 9 years since I last played VtM So I will need a bit of refresher, but I'd love to join. Of the players you might already have, what are we looking at in terms of the coterie? What Sects are we running? Camarilla or Sabbat? Clan restrictions and Limitations? PM sent!
Im interested, and would like some details myself.  Sadly, the most recent game I played was a V20 game that the Storyteller disappeared on us after 2 games.  Hope to hear from you soon.
Big fan of V:tM  here. Play in a MET chronicle regularly. Looking for a tabletop group to get on board with. Plenty of ideas to run by you from neonate Toreador antitribu, ancillae Ventrue aspiring to harpy, and even a Lasombra pretender elder who turned Anarch during the slave trade. Pleased to run any sect, and most every clan (Though some I have better experience with than others)
Interested, but I'm in EST. I don't know if I'd be able to get up that early every Sunday. Also do you know how much different revised is from V20? I've got 2nd Edition and 20th Anniversary Edition.
im interested in a spot based in the uk so the time slot is ideal
I've never played VTM but I have the main book and I watched a series on Roll4it and its peaked my interest so I'm looking to play I hope to hear from ya soon!
Elliott M. said: Interested, but I'm in EST. I don't know if I'd be able to get up that early every Sunday. Also do you know how much different revised is from V20? I've got 2nd Edition and 20th Anniversary Edition. it actually varies quite a lot in rules for revised vs 20th aniversery. it would require rereading the new book I'm afraid.
I'm interested if you're still looking for roleplayers. I'm based on the east coast and new to roleplaying but I have been watching L.A. By Night and a few other series online. Please let me know.