Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFP] Cyberpunk RED Oneshot BST

Looking for some players for a Cyberpunk Red one-shot I will be running on the 19th at 7pm BST I have plenty of spaces for players and I will be using the Pre-gen characters (though you are free to customize) We will be using voice chat either using discord or Zoom. New players more than welcome. It will be streamed/Recorded to be used as a round of to some Tutorial videos we have done for Red.
That would be today in about 3 hours, right? Do you still have open spaces for a new player? I would defenitly be up for it :)