Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

experienced Player LFG Saturday Late morning/Early Afternoon (GMT -5) D&D/Pathfinder/Star Wars Saga (and Revised)

I am an experienced d20/roll20 player looking for a steady game that runs in the Late morning or Early afternoon for EST (GMT-5) I am open to anything but I am most experienced with D&D (3.5 and 4e) Pathfinder, Star Wars (Revised and Saga) Feel free to send me a PM or contact me on skype at tkamura117
I am also looking for a game around this time, I haven't really done table top since D&D 3rd edition, played enough NWN to get a decent feel for 3.5 and am familiarizing myself with 4th.  I have played Star Wars too... though don't recognize the revised and saga tags.. is that the names for d6 and d20? (I last played in using d6). If you find a game that could use another player besides yourself, let me know. =) I can DM, but would hesitate to do so until I re-familiarized myself with the rules and game play. I am new to roll20 (this site) so managing that stuff would be a potential issue as well.
Both Star Wars systems are d20, but it's like 3.5 and Pathfinder, Revised edition is closer to 3.5 whereas Saga edition is closer to Pathfinder (To give a point of referance)  Also, I have all the books I would need for any of the systems listed above.  (And many I don't.  I have all the PDFs.)
Interested! Sent a PM
Taki said: Both Star Wars systems are d20, but it's like 3.5 and Pathfinder, Revised edition is closer to 3.5 whereas Saga edition is closer to Pathfinder (To give a point of referance)  Also, I have all the books I would need for any of the systems listed above.  (And many I don't.  I have all the PDFs.) Ahh, k. I haven't played the d20 star wars yet. The last one I played, as I mentioned was the original d6 version by... I think it was West End Games, but I don't remember clearly. Well, at least the skills went by d6s: +1, +2, +1d6 or something like that... been a while >.<;