Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Linking Handouts in Journal

Either I am doing something wrong, or the link function between journal entries is suddenly not working.  Existing links don't work, as well as new links. Have I missed a notice that it isn't working....a notice that there was a change in the feature...or is it actually not working. The error I am getting is: This site can’t be reached journal.roll20.net ’s server IP address could not be found. Try running Windows Network Diagnostics . DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
Hello Michael D., I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue with linking Journal. To rule out potential causes and provide a baseline for assistance,  please carefully work through these steps of our guide to   Solving Technical Issues : Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome  and  Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable  all  add-ons/extensions. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through all of the requested information in  Step 4 .  (Don't forget the name of the campaign, affected journal entries, and complete Console Log!) Thank you!
Sorry for the delay in response to address this....you know...kids involved in multiple sports, tryouts, homework...kinda gets in the way of fun stuff. So, went back to it, looking at it with fresh eyes, popups were being blocked.  I am assuming that a recent update reset the popup blocker within Google Chrome.  I turned always allow popups from Roll20.net back on and it works fine now / again.  Wish I had noticed that before I reached out for help.  
Hello Michael D., Thank you for that update. As this issue has been resolved, I am going to close this thread. Feel free to open a new thread if you have any additional issues. Thanks!