Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Marching Order Use Default Not Working

As the title states the api script "Marching Order" works fine normally but the use default functionality no longer does.

Edited 1566505058
Ada L.
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
This script hasn't been changed in 2 years. I just tested it to be sure and it's working fine for me. In what way is it not working? Are you sure you followed the instructions for the use default feature in the script's README? Keep in mind that you have to have the player ribbon set on your current page for it to work.
Stephen L. said: This script hasn't been changed in 2 years. I just tested it to be sure and it's working fine for me. In what way is it not working? Are you sure you followed the instructions for the use default feature in the script's README? Keep in mind that you have to have the player ribbon set on your current page for it to work. :( (insert Face Palm) Classic Ribbon error.