Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Pathfinder 2e game tag

Currently there is no way to tag Pathfinder 2e games to differentiate them from 1e games in listings aside from using the Other Games tag or simply stating so in the title or description, which many games neglect to do.  As 2e is new I expect this is something that will be coming down the line anyways, but I figured I'd pop a formal suggestion just in case it's been overlooked somehow.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
The games dropdown menus exist to help standardize the options available (example: 4E vs. 4th Edition vs. D&D4). No matter how many games are listed, some may not make the cut. Games are added to the list periodically. This ensures obscure listings gain greater visibility when sorted via the Other Games option and helps keep away “empty” search listings for underrepresented titles.  You don't need a system to be in the dropdown list to play it; use 'Other Games' and put the name of the system in the listing text, all the forms of it someone might use.  Actually play the game.  Ask those you know who play the game to do likewise. The Devs have stated the Suggestions forum will never be a viable way of getting games into the dropdown menu, so don't be surprised if/when this thread is closed to release your votes.
Ah, pity.  I don't follow the forums all that much.  I understand you can play the games without the games dropdown, the differentiation is to help sort 1e from 2e considering how many games are taking place in both.
Hello all, I am now going to close this thread to return votes. Thanks!

Edited 1566600714
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Dorian This should be fixed this Tuesday provided the weekly code merge & push goes as intended. Pathfinder Second Edition will be added to the game select.