Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Fall of Plaguestone Mangy Pack encounter has only 2 wolves?

Looks like in the Fall of Plaguestone for the Mangy Pack encounter there are supposed to be 3 wolves and then once one of those is slain the Caustic Wolf should appear, but in the battle map there are only 2 Mangy Wolves and the Caustic Wolf.
I have the correct amount  3 Mane W's 1 Caustic W 1 Bort 1 Tamli Note you can just go down to the Creatures &  Monsters in the handout section and drag the missing one in there to the map  as well, or just copy a Mange on the map already and paste a new one in there. Good luck with the game, the 2 groups I am running though this is having a blast :) Tom
Hello Ghilteras, I am sorry to hear that you are missing on Mangy Wolf. I have taken a look at this module. The third Mangy Wolf is on the other side of the road by itself in the trees. If you are missing one, you can drag one out by selecting it from the Journal Tab under the Creatures & Monsters folder.  We hope this information helps. Let us know if you are still having questions or concerns.  Thanks!
Dragon Dreamer said: Hello Ghilteras, I am sorry to hear that you are missing on Mangy Wolf. I have taken a look at this module. The third Mangy Wolf is on the other side of the road by itself in the trees. If you are missing one, you can drag one out by selecting it from the Journal Tab under the Creatures & Monsters folder.  We hope this information helps. Let us know if you are still having questions or concerns.  Thanks! It is there in the MIsc Encounters map, but not in the dedicated Roadside Ambush.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
It is confusing. I was looking at them. The map called Roadside ambush has two mangy wolves and caustic wolf but the map Misc Encounters has 3 mangy and the Caustic while the handout implies only the Misc Encounter map being used. Did I miss where the Roadside ambush map is used when I was looking through the handouts?
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
The roadside ambush map is a better quality rendition of the smaller map displayed on the misc. maps page. It's used instead of the misc maps page one.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Scott C. said: The roadside ambush map is a better quality rendition of the smaller map displayed on the misc. maps page. It's used instead of the misc maps page one. Ah so it is an alternative map. That explains why it does not match up with the default one in number of tokens and location of tokens.
I think the Roadside Ambush map should just be fixed with the third Mangy Wolf
This is still present in version 1.5 of the module