Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Ready and willing to start

Ok folks. Have the roll20 app and discord. Re Learned the a&d&d rules. I’m now ready to take a plunge . Where and how do I begin. And who is looking for a good companion 
Do you have Discord? If so, hit me up. Charles (Into the Unknown)#4314.
Yes I do Charles 
Sent friend request Charles . I’m Chris the fair #5076
Hmm. Not seeing it. Wait one. 
Try Charles U#4314
Your discord name doesn’t show up for some reason and I don’t see a pending request. 
Can’t get to work Charles :( . I’m so bad at this 
1566776784
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I'm going to suggest that your discussion might need to be moved to pm's so any personal information won't be leaked plus this direction of the discussion could be considered off-topic for Roll20 forums.
1566776946

Edited 1566777016
@Chris T. I have a Monday game I run. if you would like to hear more please DM me. It is free to play, I am not a Paid GM