Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Is there a hotkey to cycle through rollable table tokens?

I wished there was something like ctrl+arrow left and ctrl+arrow right to quickly cycle through tokens. Does something like this exist on roll20?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
There are APIs  scripts that can automate switching the faces, but there is no hotkey I am aware of.
If you open the rollable token menu and click on the slider, the arrow keys will function as well.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
keithcurtis said: There are APIs  scripts that can automate switching the faces, but there is no hotkey I am aware of. Minor note: The API can only switch the image if the image being switched to is in a User Library, and not the Marketplace.
Thanks everyone. And incredible that the one and only "The Aaron" is still so active here after I've been gone for quite some time :)
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Some things never change... =D I'm not as active as I used to be due to no longer working from home for a web based tech company, but I'm still here.