Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Do I need Plus or Pro to do this?

I've played over the board RPG for years, this is my first foray into VTT gaming. I have a question I'm currently getting back into gaming with Pathfinder 2E, now what I want to know is do I need Plus or Pro to do the following: I've found the best way to learn how the core rules work in any system is to practice simulating characters in their own adventures; ie when i play both the character and the DM. Is there a way to do this in roll20? If so how?
1566964178
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You can do that for free. Just create a new game, choose a character sheet (which will set the ruleset you are using), then make some characters. If you are that new, you should do the roll20 tutorial, which will start when you create your first game. Also, refer to the roll20 wiki as you set things up. There's a lot to dig into.
1566965085
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
If you want to see the experience from both sides, you can make a dummy account , invite it to your game, and sign it in from a private browsing window or separate browser. You can experience how the interface works from both GM and player perspectives simultaneously.
Thanks for the info