Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5E][D&D][PAID] Tomb of Annihilation Welcome to the Jungle - Wednesdays 11am EDT

This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $7.50 USD per weekly session via Paypal . Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. There will be no charge for Session 0 or 1 Welcome to Chult traveler.&nbsp; You must be tired, please sit with me under this tree and let me tell you a tale Hello, I am looking for 3-5 DEDICATED players to join me in my latest quest, A wild, jungle romp full of undead, dinosaurs, and undead dinosaurs! The game is scheduled to be run on Wednesdays at 11AM EDT / 8AM PDT and will run for between 3 and 4 hours depending on when we reach an opportune time to pause the game until the next session.&nbsp; The game will be run via Discord for voice chat and Roll20 for everything else.&nbsp; The game is tentatively scheduled to begin with session 0 on Sept 4th 2019 About the Game Somewhere, deep in the unexplored jungles of Chult, lies an ancient evil.&nbsp; A terrible curse has befallen Faerun, and the answer lies somewhere under the vibrant green canopy.&nbsp; Tomb of Annihilation is a Campaign Module where the PCs find themselves in the exotic jungle land of Chult, far to the south of the Sword Coast.&nbsp; Charged to find the cure hidden in the wilds of Chult, the party finds themselves exploring thick jungles, delving ancient ruins, and encountering strange new people, monsters and animals. In session 0 we will discuss My rules and style as a GM, as well as establish character connections, party build &nbsp;We will also&nbsp; discuss your expectations and what you want the campaign to be.&nbsp; I have the framework of an adventure and a living breathing world for you to explore and discover, however it is YOUR game, I need to know what you want from it and how I can meet your expectations. About the GM Hello, My name is Andre, 37 Years old with over 25 years of experience playing a variety of tabletop RPGs.&nbsp; My love of Dungeons and Dragons began as a small child when I fell in love with the fantasy genre, reading the Hobbit and Lord of the rings, followed by the old D&amp;D novels (The Dark Elf Trilogy and the Dragonlance chronicles are the first two I remember) far before my reading comprehension was at a level to completely process them.&nbsp; I then was fascinated by the advertisements I would see in comic books for D&amp;D materials, but it wouldn't be until my early teens that I would have my first proper encounter with Dungeons and Dragons. Most of my experience with Dungeons and Dragons has been as a DM, at first through necessity (as someone had to run the games, and I was usually the one to get the games together) then through a genuine love for guiding my friends through a story of heroic deeds and nefarious plots.&nbsp;&nbsp; I do my best to bring the world to life through description and memorable NPC interactions.&nbsp; My voice acting definitely could use some improving, but a character is more than just a funny voice.&nbsp; Through mannerisms, word choice and cadence, I try to make my NPCs (both friendly and antagonistic) feel alive, and not just passive sources of plot hooks, gear or challenges.&nbsp;&nbsp; Why Pay to Play? Running Dungeons and Dragons has been a passion of mine for many years.&nbsp; It has been and is a labor of love.&nbsp; But it is still a labor.&nbsp; By joining my game you can expect the following 1. A dedicated DM who will be ready at game time with all materials prepared, coffee in hand, and eager to get into the game 2. A responsive DM who is available outside of game time to respond to questions or comments as soon as possible (usually immediately unless I'm asleep or driving) 3. An understanding DM who is open to constructive criticism and will work with his players to create the type of adventure that YOU want to play 4. A complete Roll20 Experience, I am a Roll20 Pro subscriber with access to the complete feature set that Roll20 has to offer.&nbsp; And if there are any features, API scripts, or effects that I do not use currently that you would like, I am willing to put in the time and effort to learn them and integrate them into the game. 5. An Inclusive, welcoming environment to play D&amp;D.&nbsp; I do not allow any Racist, Sexist, Trans/Homophobic behavior at my table and will take any steps needed to ensure a safe space for all involved in my game. Why I charge for my game I have decided to take the leap into the realm of Paid GMing to be able to commit the time needed to prepare and create the adventures that I have grown up loving.&nbsp; I will use the money earned to offset the costs of my Roll20 subscription and other assets I purchase to run the game (both physical and digital content I bring into the game), Internet costs as well as my time for both running the game (3-4 hour sessions) and preparing the game material (~2-4 hours of prep needed for a 4 hour session)&nbsp; *if you are interested in my services as a DM outside of this game my schedule is very flexible and I can work with you and/or your group to find a time that works for YOU, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the specifics* If you are interested you can find the LFG post here <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/174273/welcome-to-the-jungle" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/174273/welcome-to-the-jungle</a> or you can reply to this post This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $7.50 USD per weekly session via Paypal . Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. There will be no charge for Session 0 or 1
1 slot filled and 1 reserved, Looking for 2-4 more to get started