Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Matt's Player Door Control Script- Not a marketplace image

Edited 1567009218
I would really appreciate a hand with setting up this script if anyone can help.&nbsp; I managed to get the 'Door', 'Switch' and 'Wall' linked and when a character opens/closes a door the dynamic lighting does flip.&nbsp; However I can't get the graphic to change from the rollable table.&nbsp; I get the chat output- (From Matt's Door Script): &nbsp;Not a marketplace image:&nbsp; undefined Do I have to use a set of doors from the marketplace?&nbsp; If so, I can't figure out which set.&nbsp; The images I made are 280x280 but they don't seem to function (obviously). (Edited for link:) <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/636123/script-door-control-for-players-includes-locks-and-traps/?pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/636123/script-door-control-for-players-includes-locks-and-traps/?pagenum=1</a>
Hi Goon Guy, the trick is to use a picture that you have imported yourself and not a picture found on the marketplace. Download the graphic to your harddrive and then re-import it and create the table and it should work.
Hey Ravenknight...&nbsp; Thanks for the response.&nbsp; It is still just not working and I am getting the same error.&nbsp; I must have to do with the image.&nbsp; I downloaded some door images, cut the background out with GIMP and uploaded them back up.&nbsp; Can you see anything wrong?
Can't say that I see anything wrong with it. If you want to you can invite me to your game as GM and I will see what I can do. I use Matt's Door-Script all the time and the only time I had the problem mentioned above is when using pictures directly taken from the Roll20 inventory and marketplace. Also, I recommend that you used Aaron's updated version if you're not already. It irons out a few kinks. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5019325/script-update-matts-door-script-i-made-a-few-changes-to-add-some-error-detection-of-common-problems-as-well-as-distance-checks-to-the-nearest-matching-speaking-token" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5019325/script-update-matts-door-script-i-made-a-few-changes-to-add-some-error-detection-of-common-problems-as-well-as-distance-checks-to-the-nearest-matching-speaking-token</a>
I imported your door graphics and they work on my set-up so I don't think the problem are with the pictures. A thought struck me: What numbers do you have listed in Bar 3 of the switch? The lowest table number should be 0 and not 1.
Use these doors. The idea is if the doors are 5' doors you want to use a 10' space, then one is open and one is closed. Once set you cn rotate the whole mess to fit your space.
Thank for the help Al but no cigar.&nbsp; I am getting the same&nbsp; Not a marketplace image:&nbsp; undefined &nbsp;error.&nbsp; I will try again tomorrow.&nbsp; I am starting to think I may have a chrome extension or something that is messing with it.&nbsp; Kind of frustrated...&nbsp;&nbsp;
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Are you using a marketplace image for the switch? That could be a source of the error?
Ziechael... Good morning and thanks for the reply.&nbsp; No I am not using marketplace images.&nbsp; But I posted the PNGs I use and they seem to work fine for Ravenknight and when I tried to use Al's I had the same problem and they work fine for him.&nbsp; I think it is maybe a Chrome Extension.&nbsp; Will get back to you.
Oh I am sorry...&nbsp; For the switch!&nbsp; Sorry I just got up.&nbsp; No I am not.&nbsp; I will investigate that as well.
Ok well...&nbsp; I disabled all the extensions and It still doesn't work.&nbsp; Any suggestions?
If you can invite me and make me a GM, I can take a look. Other then that, I'm out of ideas. :)
SOLVED!&nbsp; Ok Ravenknight figured it out...&nbsp; The good news is- I am not in fact cursed!&nbsp; So...&nbsp; Yay... You have to grab the graphic (directly or indirectly) from the table itself.&nbsp; I was copying it from the library.&nbsp; You can use a copied door, but it has to be one from the table. Thanks to everyone again for their assistance