Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFP][D&D 5e] Looking for GM

1567171380

Edited 1567291823
Hello, first and foremost we are looking for a GM to run a 5e campaign for seven players with a range of experience. We are not interested in a paid experience seeing how we have beginners it will be a somewhat casual experience. The campaign can be a module or custom. Preferably we would like to roll for stats and have no multiclassing, and have weekly sessions we are looking for 8pm est on Fridays. We are not interested in anything that's not 5e or a oneshot campaign, homebrew can be discussed. Reach out and contact Flux#5012, Chromentia(Owl)✯#3450 on discord or reach out to me on this post or roll20.
So what timezone is your group looking to work with ? USA, EU, AEST, RU Since Roll20 is very diverse an it can have player join from all over the world I would need to know what time you like to start this up. If it is in USA, PST -EST timezones I maybe able to facilitate a 5E game for your group, however.I would also need to have a day prefeablely mentioned when all player can show up for said game.
it could be nice but the big issue is 7players and finding a day where all can be present i got issue with schedule with much smaller group
I have updated the post and the time that works best for the group is 8pm est on Fridays is the day that works best for the group.
I've only DM-ed for about a little a year now, which I have stopped DM-ing 5e for about a quarter of that time as my group moved into pathfinder. But, I'd love to try and DM 5e once more, as I do miss the simplicity this edition has to offer. Fridays at 8pm are perfect for me as that is a off day for my college classes. If you want to talk more, come message me at Carmeo#9203, or even DM if you like.