Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Private Message - can't see the body, only the title

Tried on Mozilla and Chrome on 2 different computers. Both laptops. Anyone else having this issue? Might be resolution related. 
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
This is a known issue and while they have been working on it, there is no fix yet. I usually click on the insert horizontal rule button before typing as it forces the text window to show up. After typing my message, I sometimes delete the horizontal rule but not always.
Pat S. said: This is a known issue and while they have been working on it, there is no fix yet. I usually click on the insert horizontal rule button before typing as it forces the text window to show up. After typing my message, I sometimes delete the horizontal rule but not always. Works great, thanks Pat!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I usually reload the page until the box draws correctly. The HR button is a more surefire trick though. I'll have to remember that.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
keithcurtis said: I usually reload the page until the box draws correctly. The HR button is a more surefire trick though. I'll have to remember that. The reload trick was a hit or miss for me so I just started using the HR to get something in it then if I felt like it I would delete it.