Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Handout won't open in game

Edited 1567269742
In my game most of the handouts are working fine, except for one. It just sits there saying 'loading' and never loads. Any help ?  Suggestions? I have tried accessing it with a different broswer and in the external journal, both have the same issue - just sits at the loading screen. Xargun
Hello Xargun -  Sorry for any troubles with your handouts! As a Pro Subscriber, you are able to  Rollback  the game to a save state from up to seven days ago. Would you mind trying to Rollback the game to before you noticed the issue and letting us know the results, please? Before you do this, I highly recommend you also  make a copy of the game , just in case!
That worked. Thank you