Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Flying/Climbing Script for Dynamic Lighting?

Morning all!  So for 2 sessions in a row an issue popped up.  In one case a player with a climb speed went up a dynamically lit tree.  In the other case I had players climb onto the roof of a building.  I was thinking, what would be the best way to represent sight to the player with a flying or climbing token?  I know there isn't a perfect solution.  But maybe my question is-  Is there any way to tell roll20 to ignore dynamic lighting for a token?  

Edited 1567358642
GM Michael
API Scripter
Unfortunately no.  Only GMs ignore dynamic lighting. Ideally, Roll20 would implement something like Fantasy Grounds Unity's elevation-based dynamic lighting.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I'm hoping things like this will come about through the Layer Up update they keep talking about.