Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Images for the campaign.

Hi, the image to my campaign folder keeps swapping images, how do I tell the program to stick with one?
I believe it's set to show the most latest upload.
I'd like to fix my preferred image.
There was an update notice a while ago that said you could hover the mouse over the image to select, but it doesn't work for me. Indeed, two of my campaigns now have no image at all. Not that it is a huge priority compared with, say, player hands of cards, or better organisation and handling of handouts. Firefox 13.0. OS 10.6.8
Yes, I agree in that it's not a huge priority.
But It would be nice to have.
Well, if the campaigns are to have images, they might as well be chosen ones.
Definitely. It'll be nice to not have to remember to always upload something after the token for the super secret final encounter.
Good point.
If you go to the Campaign Details screen (click on the name of the Campaign in your campaign listing), then hover over the large preview image on the left-hand side, you should get the option to change the images. After you set it there, it will stay to the one you selected. Let me know if that's not working still.
Yup, no options appearing for me (Firefox 12.0, OSX 10.7.4).
Hi Riley Dutton, By following these steps, I don't get the option for changing the images. (Chrome / Win 7)
Sorry about that, I just realized what the problem was. It should be fixed here in a little bit. :-)
Sounds good! Thank you.
I'm still working on a campaign, but mine can't be changed. XP/Chrome Edit: Doesn't work in Firefox, either.
Not working for me (Firefox 13.0.1, OS 10.6.8). One of my campaigns doesn't even have an image. But this is beyond trivia: no-one but me sees tht screen, and I don't need to advertise my camapigns to myself. Don't let this distract you from functionality such as card handling and improved management of handouts.
It works now. :)
So it does! Chosen thumbnails on my campaigns!
When I try to change thumbnails, I just get a spinning circle and nothing ever happens. Right now I have no thumbnail at all, and I seem unable to select one for the stated reasons. Firefox 13.0.1.
Click "view details" for then campaign. Then mouse over its thumbnail.
Yeah, that's what I did. Doesn't work.
David, I need to go to View Details and then, while I have the mouse pointer over the current campaign image, I select the image that I want for my campaign by switching between them clicking at the left-right arrows. Maybe you can try this. (Win7; Chrome latest version.)
Yes. I have the left and right arrows, but clicking them results in a spinning circle that never stops. There are no images, or rather I can't select one.
The same happens to me. At some point clicking the right arrow only re-loads the previous image. (Win7, Firefox 13.0.1)
I'm actually having an issue where it only shows three of the images I've uploaded in the left and right arrows. Is there a way to get it to show all of the images? I've uploaded a specific image I'd like to represent my campaign, but it's only showing images of the map of the ship and two character portraits for my Exalted players.